Namaste and Hello all!
For this feng shui tip: FRESH is the best, and Silk is the best if you do not have a green thumb. Dried flowers are considered a No No, as they have No Vitality…
Red Poinsettas bring Fire energy which increases the energy or chi. White poinsettias bring about a peaceful energy and invite blank space into a room….!
Here are a few of the more common Feng Shui flower symbols, and the best bagua area to locate them:
- Peony. Symbolizes attracting love or restoring a relationship. Display a pair of pink peonies in your bedroom or Love Area.
- Orchid. Symbolizes the search for spiritual growth and purity in life, and also a fertility symbol. Place an orchid in the Helpful People area.
- Narcissus. Symbolizes the flowering of talents and abilities, and career success. Display a white narcissus in the Career Area to get rewarded for hard work.
- Chrysanthemum. Symbolizes a balanced and easy life. Display mums in the Balance Area at the center of your home to attract good luck.
- Cherry, Dogwood, Peach Blossom. Symbolizes freshness and new beginnings. Display flowering blooms in the Health Area to assure well-being.
- Lotus. Symbolizes perfection and healing. Display a lotus flower image in the Knowledge Area to assure a healthy and harmonious home.
- Hydrangea. Symbolizes gratitude and enlightenment. Display in the Creativity Area, and give as a gift to an unsung hero.
- Rose. Symbolism varies according to color: red for love, yellow for friendship, white for purity, pink for admiration. Display red roses in the Love Area to strengthen relationships and in the Wealth Area for prosperity.